January 09, 2006

Mercer is back!

Well I'm glad to see Rick Mercer is back posting again.

We hard core Conservatives have missed his funny pokes at Harper and company and that post defending beer over kids was pure genius.

The latest post has him predicting a Conservative cabinet and some of the things they have uttered in the past that may give reasons as to why they probably won't be in a cabinet. Rick should caution about over-confidence, there is two weeks left and pundits don't usually predict a cabinet until after the election results are in. Oh well, seems he is yet another Liberal that has no faith in Paul Martin.

I guess Rick and the rest of the Blogosphere know that Liberals have never uttered anything that sounds as bad as these guys and gal have.

I'll have a look around, in the mean time, I get to use my picture again and relieve some of the pent up frustration Conservatives might have over these hilarious posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home