January 29, 2005

A Conservative blogger comes out.

Some of us are familiar with this guys position on a hell of a lot of topics.

His position on same sex marriage seems to conflict with his Proud Member Blogging Tory button. He has no position and doesn't want to appear biased on the topic of unipolar bliss. This doesn't seem to be a concern in many of his in other posts, especially the anti-cat picture female blogger rant (the first link).

Just to get this straight, A Blogging Tory with no position on same sex marriage that doesn't want to see pictures of female bloggers pussies.

Kinda makes me go, hmmmmmm.....

I think he is trying to tell us something. Not that there is anything wrong with that.


Update: No person linked in this post is actually gay. (not that there is anything wrong with that) I value his opinion and enjoy reading his blog. This post was an attempt at comedy that some found offensive. I have found myself between Brock and a hard place. I am sorry I hurt the linkees feelings.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Brock said...

I think you should be a little careful about the words your write about other people. It might come back to bite you in the ass.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Derek Richards said...

Biting my ass does nothing to help your cause, whatever that is?

5:51 PM  
Blogger Balbulican said...

I still want a rebuttal of my "Brock is Dead" theory.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home