June 05, 2005

Book Tag

I'm a little hurt that I have yet to be book tagged by anyone to post about my book collection. I guess that's what happens when you have Miss Canada and Star Wars fluff posted for the past week.

I haven't been tagged but need to mention the most important book I've ever read.

Power VS. Force By David R Hawkins, M.D.,Ph.D. Hay House INC. 1995

Not only will it change the way you view politics, but will shift the entire view of reality.


Force often relies upon rhetoric, propaganda, and specious argument to garner support and disguise underlying motivations. One characteristic of truth, though, is that it needs no defense; it's self-evident. That "all men are created equal" requires no justification or rhetorical persuasion.

It's clear that power is associated with that which supports life, and force is associated with that which exploits life for the gain of an individual or an organization.
(pg. 155, Power VS Force,Hawkins.D.R)

Two common themes the book explores are positive and negative attractor fields that become part of your awareness and forever changes the way one views existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home