June 17, 2005

Gallbladder Surgery

Here is some information about the gallbladder and the surgery.

Suppose 5000 gallbladder operations are performed in Canada each year at a cost of, well, I had a hard time finding out what these cost so I'll link to this page that seems to have a sale on cholesystectomy operations, (act now).
Let's use the sale price of $3,260 US. If anyone has actual Canadian figures please send me the link and I'll update. If my math is correct then that amounts to $16.3 million US. I suspect the Canadian numbers to be more than double that. When you factor in lost productivity, sick days, delays in other surgeries and the lost productivity from them, cost of medications and on and on.

$100 million Canadian is not an unrealistic claim for the cost of gallbladder surgeries to our collective coffers.

A couple months back I had the classic symptoms of a gallbladder attack(See Link above). As it turns out I happen to be one of those weird people that has an aversion to being knocked out and cut open. I couldn't get in to see my doctor anyway, so I figured that I would find a way to rid myself of the hurtful stones without the controlled trauma of surgery.

I came across this site for a Liver cleanse and found it to be a perfectly safe concoction of household ingredients. I thought, what the hell, there is nothing in the mixture that could harm me, even in large doses, I have nothing to lose. I have performed the cleanse three times over two months and have gotten rid of at least fifty stones. I have gross pictures of them for proof of course, and no I won't post them as there are plenty at the link I offered.

I feel great, no more stones and all at no cost to you or the Canadian Welfcare System.

Your welcome.

4 Comments:

Blogger Canadianna said...

I hope that stuff doesn't kill you. Be sure to take the gallbladder thing seriously. It can be deadly.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Canadianna said...

Oh, and by the way. Thanks.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Derek Richards said...

Your sweet, I feel great now and that stuff is totally safe. My grandpa's grandpa used it, I think.

He is dead though so it is not the fountain of youth, just real good on those nasty stones.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Canadianna said...

Hey, where are you? That stuff didn't kill you did it?
Seriously. You're quiet. Hope everything's okay.
Cheers.
6/24

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home