January 27, 2006

Quick hit on Harper.


I bought a house and I'm just finishing up the moving. I think I'll do a post on Zen and the art of packing. Can I get that 1% discount on the GST, huh, even on the lawyers fees.

For now I only have time to note that the first three days has been very good for Prime Minister Dilbert. He has rattled the Americans by standing up for Arctic sovereignty and shown why he has personal reasons for ensuring clean air, regardless of treaties signed. Who better to mind the environment than an asthma suferer.

Quick, somebody check a poll, are they in majority territory yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Betts said...

Sorry. No GST on the purchase of a house, unless it's brand new.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Derek Richards said...

Really!!, Thanks.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home