March 10, 2006

Image of Christ turns Anti-Christ.



I pulled this picture of a holy image off of creekside, I guess it is supposed to show an image of Christ. I wouldn't have believed it but I have come to the conclusion that it is an image of Christ because when I created a negative of it.... well look at the picture below. Creepy.




Yes that is an image of, if you look real close you can make out a ghostly face of the Anti-Christ.


This post is for satirical purposes only. It is not intended to imply that Warren Kinsella is the actual Anti-Christ, even though he makes that claim himself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Havril said...

Dude, I've got to say -- when I saw your enhanced image, I peed my pants.

Also, it was funny.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Derek Richards said...

Ah shuks havril,

Just don't start litigation, I'll be happy to buy you more puffy clown pants or pay for dry cleaning and I hope you were going comando cause I don't reimburse for guys underthings. Sorry

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home