February 11, 2006

David Emerson, enough already.



Ok, ok, enough already. I'm sure Vancouver-Kingsway really wanted a member of the opposition so badly that they are willing to spend all kinds of money on a by-election to get one. So Ian Waddell, if your still interested in sitting opposite the government on behalf of the constituents of Vancouver-Kingsway in a re-do, have at it.

I'm sure David Emerson could easily sit in one of the seats surrounding Vancouver so he can get some work done on a very important file. Or, the Liberal riding association and other parties and MP's can shut the hell up so Emerson can get on with the work he was doing in November.


UDATE:In the get a life please, lammo use of cyberspace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Havril said...

Aw, dude. I was all reved up to say something really, really funny about Superdave Emerson.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Derek Richards said...

so what stopped you dude.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Havril said...

Um, I think it was the whole "enough already" theme of your post. I tend to blindlessly follow anything remotely ressembling a command. Like that "Don't Worry Be Happy" song: when I hear it, I immeidately obey and stop worrying. Then there's that Fleetwood Mac's "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow." Ever since I first heard that one, I haven't stopped thinking about tomorrow, and sometimes. Which is hard, since there always seems to be a tomorrow. That's a lot of thinking.

If the Arcade Fire comes out with a track entitled: "Drink Lots and Lots of Bleach", I'm really screwed.

PS I didn't really have anything funny left to say about Dave. Who does?

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home